ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished the cup interior

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Cars been of the road for nearly 3 months now. But atleast the interior is coming together i think.

Made a ply floor and felted it to tidy up the rear, painted the cage to match the wheels, sorted out the shoddy fitment of the rear strut brace, lowered the bucket seats, repositioned the extinguisher, hidden the harness fixings under the new floor and added a cargo net.

DSCF2073.jpg

DSCF2074.jpg

DSCF2076.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Fire extinquisher seems to be in a really unuseful and hard to access place. nice though

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Rear Strut Brace going White?

The red looks strong.

Love the change :D

Astra van,Mk1 nova
looks great lad, how is the mirror cover holding up?!

jamie

Its still in the garage mate :eek: was going to go for yellow mirrors maybe when i had the whole yellow theme going on.

As for the felt its just black acoustic felt. I bought it in a local chav tuning shop so dont have a link :(

Strut brace will be staying red to match the front one and the extinguisher, imo to much white will just look tacky.

Its nice to see good feedback though :D

Banana
You have great taste Ecka, that is exactly what I would have done if I had a cup ;) lol
It does look awesome though :approve:

Astra van,Mk1 nova
what the purpose of the rear strut brace

and you got a cage anyway :S

Cant be doing anything negetive! Cage is attached to the wheel wells and the brace mounts on the the top of the rear shocks obviasly. Less flex the better.

Not keen on attaching the harnesses to the cage, just a personal opinion.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cant be doing anything negetive! Cage is attached to the wheel wells and the brace mounts on the the top of the rear shocks obviasly. Less flex the better.

I've been told it's safer, where they're mounted now, they'd exert force downwards on the spine?:S

alien green rs133

weight that is not needed, and looks naff with it in tbh