ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finishing touch to my UR 200

Been working a lot of mad hours at work recently, and decided to use some overtime money to treat myself to an early Christmas present last month. One phone call to Renault parts, and 2 days later these beauties showed up at my work:

007.jpg

Got the tyres swapped over that weekend, but it's taken until now for me to have enough free time/good enough weather/be arsed enough to clean the rest of the car for photos. It was clayed/polished/sealed/waxed at the end of November however so the dirt came off no problems, will be it's last until February at least so I grabbed a couple of pics with the phone before it got covered in s**t again.

022.jpg

017.jpg

023.jpg

Thanks for looking!

P.S. I am aware it needs tyre shine, but I cba when my hands were about to fall off and the rain will wash it off again within a day anyway.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Them pics do the colour no justice, i had a UR 197 behind me yesterday, stunning

Thanks all!

Them pics do the colour no justice, i had a UR 197 behind me yesterday, stunning

I agree, Scottish weather + phone camera = washed out colour unfortunately.

Looks good!

You got a HID kit in there?

Indeed, 6000K 35W, had it in a year now :)

What were on it before?

Looks mint.

Cheers, it had the standard 200 wheels sprayed gloss black, they were also cup spec anthracite before that too.

Boaby tapp'd.

Lols @ the boaby tapp'd chat, can only be a good thing!

Thanks again for the comments folks!

How easy was it to get the bumper off?

I really want to do mine, just haven't got round to it.

Nothing too complicated, from memory:

2 or 4 bolts along the bottom of the bumper underneath

2 bolts at the corners where it meets the wings, don't even need to remove the arch liners to get at these as long as you have a ratchet spanner

2 or 4 clips along the top on the slam panel

It's a big ass bumper though so ideally needs two people there to pull it off, putting it back on you have to be careful to make sure to slide it into it's correct slot underneath both headlights or you can bend it out of shape.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks lovely mate, i have yet to see a ur running about up here

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Epic. And black centre caps too.

Have to cringe at the close up pic of the front bumper though. Bloody Renault and their inability to line up panels correctly.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You buy the caps or they coming with them now? I just sourced the correct paint and rattle canned them to match!

GTD, Lupo
^^^ How so Gorms? Championship White ftw.

Need to change that picture, that was my old GW one. Current one is silver. I think red is by far the best colour for the 200, get the door handles and the bullets done in black like the raider and it would be perfect!

Love JCCs 200, UR is such a rewarding colour when cleaned up.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Looks cracking, Need to get a Boaby Tapp'd sticker on there, i believ al has some black ones that would fit your colour scheme.