ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Firefox users

Back up your bookmarks and shizzle before you upgrade to 2.0.0.11. It's kindly deleted all mine!

Edit: Ah, not too bad it makes backups in your profile :D phew! Now just to work out how to get them back in there!

Well, it wasn't just my bookmarks. It actually "updated" it as a completely fresh install!

What do you use, these bookmarks sites?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Back up your bookmarks and shizzle before you upgrade to 2.0.0.11. It's kindly deleted all mine!

Edit: Ah, not too bad it makes backups in your profile :D phew! Now just to work out how to get them back in there!
hmm, it didn't mine, no change for me.

I don't use anything really.
I just use the remembered url's in the url bar and also just Google everything.

Kinda weird.

del.icio.us is pretty good though, but.. I just don't use them :S

Maybe I'm boring, but I don't even customise anything, apart from making the home page Google - Heh!

I saw a few people who've installed today and not had issues. Just thought I'd warn, but seeing as it backups automagically, I guess there's not much of an issue. Bit annoying having to add 'New Tab' back on the navigation toolbar though!

I don't use anything really.
I just use the remembered url's in the url bar and also just Google everything.

Kinda weird.

del.icio.us is pretty good though, but.. I just don't use them :S

Maybe I'm boring, but I don't even customise anything, apart from making the home page Google - Heh!

My firefox at work is slow when it loads the history. I'm sure it's got every page I've ever visited in the three years I've been there lol.

I only use them for really important stuff. I've only got about 20 on this machine.

I don't customise, apart from the plugins I need, such as Web Dev toolbar, Live Headers and firebug and the like. I always use blank pages as my homepage. Can't stand it loading and the cursor not being in the address bar!

You pair of gays!

Noia Extreme Theme, all my icons in the bar with a couple of drop drown folders, plus various extensions.