ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Firestorm & Me (182 & Supra) Photoshoot.

None :(
0oFirestorm joined the community after me blabbering on about it all the time ;)

Some of you wanted to see some pics of his Supra, so here it is.

It's also up for sale, so pm me if you want his number.

I'm no expert with the camera, but im trying to get some of the angles you lot manage to get ;)

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not a fan of that front splitter I have to say mate :(

Loving that Supra though, looks like a machine!

And if anyone wondered why my back left wheel is different, it's cause im referbishing my wheels one by one.

Cornering suxs :(

I'm not too keen on the splitter on the clio either, it's too big imo.

What's the Supra had done to it ?? What's it putting out ??

clio mk1 & Toyota Supra
Loving the Supra Love here! i do like Jimmys clio tho, at 5k revs it really opens up and handles like a go-kart!

Supra Manuals are good , however the Supra does come with Manu mode! its a really sweet gear box, regarded as one of the best so im not to worrie bout it being a autobox.. its pretty sweet in jaffic jams too ;) but for 3k u can actually have a manual conversion put in!

BG 182 FF
both cars look good, like the sound that supra make, but prefer the 182 minus the splitter

clio mk1 & Toyota Supra
I'm not too keen on the splitter on the clio either, it's too big imo.

What's the Supra had done to it ?? What's it putting out ??

I love the veilside front! its not a snow plow! lol! but i have BPU'd it so its putting out 400bhp(estimate) @ 1.2 bar through Stock Tubbies.

^ No. I didn't mean that. What I meant was that I was agreeing with the comments folk made about the clio splitter, not your car.

The power your car has must be quite mad, i've always liked them.

If only my MIC on the camera could capture the sound of that beast properly. Just sounds muffled after a few k of rev's :(

Lush lush sound! so more'ish!