ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt at night shots with long exposure :P

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
there not great granted but i think they're ok seen as i had the camera today
need alot more poractise but think im really gonna enjoy my new hobby lol
5408_143221694767_612784767_3383672_4795015_n.jpg

5408_143221704767_612784767_3383673_5406398_n.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well this is my first attempt

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=442798

As you can see its w**k...

Follow the advice in that thread fella... I set it to shutter speed priority and left the shutter open for about 13 seconds... Tripods are compulsory for night shots IMO so my bit of advice to you would be - go buy a tripod.

All those images were taken using one.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Well this is my first attempt

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=442798

As you can see its w**k...

Follow the advice in that thread fella... I set it to shutter speed priority and left the shutter open for about 13 seconds... Tripods are compulsory for night shots IMO so my bit of advice to you would be - go buy a tripod.

All those images were taken using one.

omg the third one and motorway ones are awsome !!!!! thats what i was trying to achive lol and igot a tripod i think i just need a busier road lol :p :sleepy:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bang it on shutter priority right... find something semi interesting and leave the shutter wide open for a while. Some of those pics on my 2nd go were 30 sec + exposures

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Bang it on shutter priority right... find something semi interesting and leave the shutter wide open for a while. Some of those pics on my 2nd go were 30 sec + exposures

So shutter priority Iso around 100 let it find its own f stop ? shutter open for like 30 secs ? sorted ill have ago by me nearist dual carriage way tonight lol ! thanks for the help btw