ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Car At 16......

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Loving the members on that forum being nice. Can just imagine all the 20-30yr old playboys turning up to bimmerfest or something and then some 16 year old child asking to join in. P.S parents want shooting (and then robbing!)

Never above 25mpg
Just found a good post by an American...

Secondly, "with great power, comes great responibility", yeah I know it's cheessy, but please don't wrap that beauty around a pool or anything like that.

Wondering if they really meant tree or not...

Very nice for 16 but spoilt.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome! I love how people get so hungup over things like that! There's always somebody richer than you... 40k on a BM when your worth millions is pocket change regardless of it being your first car lol! What's he supposed to be bought as a first car a 1.2 clio!?? lol

Artic Blue 182 FF
You would just blatantly give your father back the keys, and say, 'i told you i wanted a F*cking clio sport'...Wouldn't you?

Never above 25mpg
Awesome! I love how people get so hungup over things like that! There's always somebody richer than you... 40k on a BM when your worth millions is pocket change regardless of it being your first car lol! What's he supposed to be bought as a first car a 1.2 clio!?? lol

Probably an AMC Pacer tbh ;)

Shed.
lol i wouldnt be complaining if my parents had bought me an M3 but i know full well it would have been un-responsible. They helped me loads with both my cars but ive always paid and run them myself.

Kid across the road from me is 18/19 and as a present for passing his A levels his dad bought him a brand new 197 cup lol !! and i know full well he doesnt have a job lol.

Never above 25mpg
My parents are still nervous about the fact I've bought my 172 so there's no way I would've got an M3 if they had the money...

each to their own, i know he wont apprieciate me buying my corsa at 17 with cash like i did after working so hard. i felt proud, and theres no better feeling tbh...

Never above 25mpg
each to their own, i know he wont apprieciate me buying my corsa at 17 with cash like i did after working so hard. i felt proud, and theres no better feeling tbh...

+1 I loved my MK1 rustbucket :approve: Such a proud moment was that :eek:

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
my mate had a 350z for his first car, and his only 19 lol, his parents own a funeral directors lol

320d
Fair play to him. However I wouldn't buy my kid an M3 at 16 simply because if he crashed it and killed himself doing silly speeds i'd feel responsible.

I'd buy them something like a 197 or what ever but not something with 414bhp.

Jesus. How long before thats round a tree?
think you are missing the point dude, as ali said, different worlds.

First all, I hope you reallize you are now the object of envy for thousands of motorhead.
Secondly, "with great power, comes great responibility", yeah I know it's cheessy, but please don't wrap that beauty around a pool or anything like that.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
your all jealous!!!! haha you wouldnt complain if you had an m3 for your first cars..... we drive clios:)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
thats just stupid, i wouldnt care about him hurting himself but hurting other people,theres a lad i know who had an s3 at 18 his dad is loaded his insurance was 5.5 grand and he wrote it off within a month he hit another car and injured the woman,his dad went straight out and bought him another car so he's never going to learn the value of things

Renaultsport Clio 197
if they have money,, why not buy him a very expensive FIRST car !?
maybe not the brightest idea to get him a RWD m3 but hey hoE :D

if I had/have moneYZ, I'd buy my son an a5 3.0 V6 TDI or if it HAS TO BE fast, I'd get him something with 4wd.

and I thought I was lucky to get the 197 when I 20 :rasp: