ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first car : clio dynamique 1.2, any ideas or tips for making it look good?

2001 Clio Dynamique
hd
20141020_211656.jpg
20141020_211644.jpg
20141020_211622.jpg
Screenshot_2014-11-18-14-20-07.png
already fitted renault mudflaps and exhaust tip ( just to make the rear less plain), any ideas on small things that I can fit that won't effect insurance too much?

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to Cliosport where are you from?
I'd get new plates without the marks and Colourcoded the trims

2001 Clio Dynamique
Welcome to Cliosport where are you from?
I'd get new plates without the marks and Colourcoded the trims
Hey I'm from Fort William in scotland! Yeah the rear number plate needs replaced as it looks very shabby at the moment! I was thinking of getting the 16v bullet of the trims done in silver? And some clear side repeaters?

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey I'm from Fort William in scotland! Yeah the rear number plate needs replaced as it looks very shabby at the moment! I was thinking of getting the 16v bullet of the trims done in silver? And some clear side repeaters?
Yes that'll look rather good then, RS Grille?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to CS :) lots of Scottish members joining up these days. I can't keep up!

Car looks good, as above colour coding makes the world of difference. RS grille, aero wipers, clean plates, silvervision indicator bulbs etc are all subtle things that can make a big difference.

2001 Clio Dynamique
£30-50 depending on condition, maybe cheaper.

You don't have to declare it either, I don't think anyone would notice.

Welcome btw! :smile:
May have a look at getting one then! They definetly look better and if you don't need to declare then it's a win win! Cheers man!

2001 Clio Dynamique
Welcome to CS :smile: lots of Scottish members joining up these days. I can't keep up!
Car looks good, as above colour coding makes the world of difference. RS grille, aero wipers, clean plates, silvervision indicator bulbs etc are all subtle things that can make a big difference.
Cheers bud, I'm planning getting the bullets silver to match the badges, and clear side repeaters! RS Grille is also something I'm considering!