ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first car/first project

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Got these delivered today:) 5 172 alloys
002.jpg

003.jpg

Getting refurbed next weeks with new tyres all round
are toyo proxes any good?

C180 kommpressor!
they are good, had them on my ka turbo and now have a set on the Merc
nice and grippy

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
once there off you can come over and see if they fit matey? or borrow them for a few months?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
robbos going to do it, yeah the wheels are only going to take up room in the garage, my dads kind of getting annoyed now lol

S23

The Cleee-O
Looking good man! Plans sound gud, as does what you've done already. I can vouch that Proxies are good. Had standard spec ones, 65 profile ones, when I had my steelies and have got 40 profile ones now I've got my whimmmmzzz and they grip well in the dry and wet. So yea, thumbs up from me for the Toyo's :D

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Looking good man! Plans sound gud, as does what you've done already. I can vouch that Proxies are good. Had standard spec ones, 65 profile ones, when I had my steelies and have got 40 profile ones now I've got my whimmmmzzz and they grip well in the dry and wet. So yea, thumbs up from me for the Toyo's :D

cheers matey going to order some while the wheels are getting re furbed