ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car, mk2 1.2 16v

What i thought as well. Not wanting to do any performance mods cause the insurance will be crazy, just going to go for looks at the moment.

Clio mk3
What i thought as well. Not wanting to do any performance mods cause the insurance will be crazy, just going to go for looks at the moment.

Maybe stick a cone air filter on if you want a induction noise. Done the same to my 1.2 mk3 and I love the sound.

Clio mk3
Yea just unscrew the old air box and put a cone on it and tighten the hose clamp and it's sorted. I'm sure you'd find a video on YouTube. Simple enough to do yourself mate

Clio III 1.5 dCi S
One easy subtle suggestion which I don't seem to see much of on here is pressed plates, specifically with these Renault sport surroundings I found.

KGrHqVHJCkEQ4RwIUCBP1gRcGDiw60_12.jpg

Buy them from eBay here

Clio mk3
It gives like a deep roar,always get compliments saying my car sounds nice. Nope couldn't feel any loss.