ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clean of my silver bullet!

LY R26
Had the clio fully valeted today by one of my Dads mates (spaced off here) full treatment inside and out and im well chuffed with it!:)

shame its awful weather out as i cant get any decent pics, the camera doesn't like taking them indoors!

I have owned it for a month now and mods to date are, RS grille back on, megane splitter, clear side reps, diadem indicator bulbs all round, led side lights, standard front plate chopped down and 197 renault sport badge. plenty more to come tho :)

Ash.

P1010078_Large.JPG

P1010077_Large.JPG

P1010076_Large.JPG

P1010082_Large.JPG

P1010081_Large.JPG

P1010086_Large.JPG

P1010084_Large.JPG

P1010089_Large.JPG

P1010088_Large.JPG

P1010092_Large.JPG

P1010087_Large.JPG

P1010090_Large.JPG

and a few next to my old corsa!

P1010095_Large.JPG

P1010093_Large.JPG

P1010096_Large.JPG

P1010097_Large.JPG

P1010103_Large.JPG

P1010106_Large.JPG

2000 clio 172
hey mate very nice, thats a bloody clean car lol i know what ya mean bout the weather does your head in, i love the front splitter i have been trying to get on for my ph 1 172 for ages dont think they do them

LY R26
yeah bristol trade centre on the plate previous owner bought from there, and yeah speedlines on the corsa :)

E30 318iS x2
Shoulda come out for some pictures in the woods mate lol!

Looks very nice see why you didn't wana get it dirty. I spend ages cleaning mine for today, covered in crap now lol!

Hope t see you about soon!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Looks class that mate, done a crackin job. He charge u for it or not??? Not a fan of the 3/4 plate on the front though, i think their an extremely pointless mod! But looks class nevertheless

Looks a nice example, I think that the splitter is too bulky though, it seems to be massivly deep. The private reg plate is a bit err, different too, what do the sad letters mean ?

What engine is in that corsa ??

Clio Trophy
Nice pic's Ash, came up a beaut didn't it man!! sweet as, the paint feels like silk,wheels looks sweet, all now dirty i guess!!! bloody rain!! Glad you liked my work, just keep it like it, i want to see it like it at FCS!!!!

Oh, the Trophy is mine!! thanks for noticing it!!only ONE pic!! lol..
p.s we don't ring car's there, we just clean them..thank you.

LY R26
Looks a nice example, I think that the splitter is too bulky though, it seems to be massivly deep. The private reg plate is a bit err, different too, what do the sad letters mean ?

What engine is in that corsa ??

yeah the plate came with the car,its up for sale but until then it will stay on the car, actual reg means nothing to me.

is a meaty 1.2 8v in the corsa! big jump for me goin to the 172 lol :)