ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Clio RS meet in Slovenia

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Hay, I´m new bee here:)

Yesterday we had meeting of Clio Sport and we have 11 cars on meet.For our country this is a nice number of Clio Sport on one place:cool:

Here is some pictures:D

picture001a6fc.jpg

picture002a9nl.jpg

picture003a0do.jpg

picture004a4kc.jpg

picture005a3ku.jpg

nq3OINQRwdCcGqgx.jpg

PvSxPLJNhbZorZuQ.jpg

_ir4CUpb2y9S4iAa.jpg

avoLqDImpbVF0UOD.jpg

cgMPBVEprfZ7l_2t.jpg

eN5EOm9ZrS8SxK5a.jpg

One of the owner is allready on this forum but I don´t know his nickname:S I forgot ask him:D

I hope that I put pict. on the right place on forum:eek:

That is all for now,

Greatings from Slovenia:cool:

Golf GTI 1.8T
good looking meet there, but what is with these wheels!!! :S look like merc wheels :dead:

_ir4CUpb2y9S4iAa.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
Looking good mate, especially the underground location!

How do the 182's handle the snow on summer tyres?

Must be fun trying to keep them in a straight line?

:cool:

The Big Yin said:
Yeah gotta love the petrol blue one my fav colour Not bad turnout Road trip coming up anyone lol

Slovenia is a solid 24 hour drive away... so i'll give it a miss and fly from stanstead.

/y0z

tiTTy & SV650
OK so maybe it was Petrol Blue I saw in Bled then lol but it was dirty and dark when I saw it :eek:

Renault clio&laguna
Hi
very nice pictures and cars, it's good that clio enthusiasts around the world are so well organized.

I remember talking to one guy from slovenia in our Polish forum ( because I'm from Poland and I'm a member of a Polish clio club )
he had a white mark1 very nicely done, perhaps a friend of yours?