ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clio!!!

Clio Grande 1.2
Hey well im new on here and got my first car, clio some pictures below, need some ideas on what to do, was thinking of lowering on some Turinis and adding some replica 172 sideskirts? What do you all think? Any suggestions on suspension to go for, bearing in mind im a student:dapprove: sooo money is low, but its possible to save :approve:, thinking about changing front and rear lights to newer version is it phase 2??? :S Well suggestions please!! :D Thanks guys.....

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

Golf R/Leon FR
nice fella enjoy it

turini's is a good start go for apex springs cheap and very good, 172 sideskirts will add to the look also

get mk2 ph2 rear lights and dual optic mk2 ph1 headlights.
maybe get trophy turinis will look very nice on that colour car

Monaco Blue Mk2
You could put phase 2 rear lights on but you'd have to do loads of work for the fronts. You're best with the dual optics. Cheap suspension...Apex -40mm springs. Can get away without getting shocks on 40mm and can pick up the springs for £80. Popular choice on here. Lower it before you put turinis on it though...I made this mistake, looked like a tractor! lol

VRS
colour coding is a good cheap mod :D
how about fitting the double optic headlights off the sport?
and a cup spoiler :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
welcome mate,
1st. lower it.
2nd. Wheels.
3rd. Ph2 side strips.
4th. Colourcode & new rear lights.
5th. Dual optic front lights.

Good luck !!

M

M7CUO_V6

I changed my rear clusters for mk2's you can get the wiring diagram off the internet. Its not too complicated. but sayin that, i am an electrician. Basicly you gotta swap the wires around to a different order. Get the lights off ebay.