ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first decent pics of my RB 182 in 8 months of ownership

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
I met up with mini_nick on Friday as he was in the area putting a deposit down on an R27 (jealous!) so he took a few pics afterwards and I love them! :)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 116
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
thanks hun :) think itl be going in august though!

Why's that, what you replacing it with?

fancy a change, thats when the insurance runs out lol. i look at it some days and think i love it, but others i think "its just not me" it's too boyish! i want a convertible i think but wouldnt know which to get. definitely a down grade in terms of insurance group though!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
fancy a change, thats when the insurance runs out lol. i look at it some days and think i love it, but others i think "its just not me" it's too boyish! i want a convertible i think but wouldnt know which to get. definitely a down grade in terms of insurance group though!

S2000! Thats the one for you madam!

the bf brought an s2000 home for the weekend once as his work car, he said it was poo but i didnt have a go in it.

id love a nissan 350z but one can dream hehe.

i do a lot of miles so a smaller engine would be better i think! im tempted by a hard top ford streetka, but everyone tells me no lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah it looks amazing in those pics, thankyou again nick!!!

ste, it's not a racing blue if it hasnt got the stripes! :p

p.s... i do love u too much, sadly :(

K20 EG Hatch
Niiiice motors!

RB looks well smart how the pics have been photoshop'd! I suppose i am a bit biased tbh though ;)

Oh and stripes seriously suck balls! :p

LY 182 FF CUPPED

mine are going back on Tuesday Anni...you have convinced me.

LY 182 FF CUPPED

mine are going back on Tuesday Anni...you have convinced me.
clio-rochester2.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
S2000! Thats the one for you madam!

the bf brought an s2000 home for the weekend once as his work car, he said it was poo but i didnt have a go in it.

i do a lot of miles so a smaller engine would be better i think! im tempted by a hard top ford streetka, but everyone tells me no lol

That seems to be the problem with Honda, you either love it or hate it.

I suppose you need to rev it hard to get the most from it thus being heavy on fuel!
Whatever you decide to get dont be tempted by the Street Ka! Why not the new Renault Sport Twingo?

LY 182 FF CUPPED

That seems to be the problem with Honda, you either love it or hate it.

I suppose you need to rev it hard to get the most from it thus being heavy on fuel!
Whatever you decide to get dont be tempted by the Street Ka! Why not the new Renault Sport Twingo?

renault-twingo-concept-01.jpg

I LIKE THIS TOO

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i had a twingo gt as a courtesy car when the 182 was in for warrenty work, it was fab! seemed really nippy, but it looks horrible lol