ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Mod if You Could Have Your Time Again?

Breaking A 172 Replica
If you could have you time over again, what mod would you have done first?

To get the ball rolling I think I would have lowered mine before doing anything else.

Go...

Shed.
well i wouldnt hsave bought the car i have now and i would have saved like f**k to buy something a little more fun,. newer, mebeh a 1.2 and itd be black with 3 doors.

Would add Induction kit, or a sport grill.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
if i had the money, i would of bought a standard car that already had all of the abouve suggetions done to it.

2002 Clio Sport 172
Alloys..... :rasp: my 172 is standard at the mo and its gonna stay that way apart from some 17's i think... i just cant resist any longer....... just hope it wont then need lowering to stop it looking silly :nono:

Breaking A 172 Replica
Alloys..... :rasp: my 172 is standard at the mo and its gonna stay that way apart from some 17's i think... i just cant resist any longer....... just hope it wont then need lowering to stop it looking silly :nono:

17s will ruin it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Coilovers and big brakes.

These will be the only mods i do in the future to any car.

as above, coilovers...

...although i did them first this time anyway so i wouldnt need to start again.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
probably coilovers although tbh i wouldnt spend £700 again on suspension for a 1.2 16v clio so probably just apex-60mm again that was impressive for the money.

along with a 172 lower dogbone mount with k-tec/powerflex bushes and id leave it at that.

TeZ

Non RS : (
drop a hayabusa enhine in for the front wheels and a hayabusa engine in the boot for the rear wheels....na just new suspension

tiTTy & SV650
First mod to the 182 might have been buying an Ibiza Cupra instead lol and then first mod coilovers

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
chrome mirrors, lexus lights, big massive exhaust, unlowered with 17s ... a neds dream corsa lol :|

but now for me ermm id lower my car before anything looks better in the ling run

A silver one
this is an intersting thread for me as i've just purchased a 182.

i'm thinking of lowering it for now, what suspension do you recommend?