ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First MW2 MP Gameplay Video

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I dont find anything apart from shipment hq to be disorganised. Fair enough you get a few "sprayers" that plaster bullets around but the smarter/better/camper player with 72 unlocks will always win. Cant wait for MW2 the latest trailer looks awesome! I like the single player but I didn't play it at all until 3 months of the multiplayer with COD4 lol

Couldn't agree more. ;)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Couldn't agree more. ;)

D.

I dont tbh, if you look at COD 4 the first thing you can get it the M16 with Stopping power/Deep impact.

Thats all i ever used anyway, whether i was a level 1 or 60, you dont need to win many to get a red dot then your set for the rest.

I dont tbh, if you look at COD 4 the first thing you can get it the M16 with Stopping power/Deep impact.

Thats all i ever used anyway, whether i was a level 1 or 60, you dont need to win many to get a red dot then your set for the rest.

amen lol m16 was amazing :D

I'm glad they are sorting the 'host ended game' s**t. Pauses game, finds new host then continues with game.

Apparently no beta tho. Well there is but only private.