ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of my motor

Half stripped mk2 172
Ok, time has come to post some pics of my car. Decent day, took out the camera, took a couple of pics, and the batteries died! SH*T, anyway here's a couple.

Attachments

• My Car.JPG
    My Car.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 106
  • My Car (1).JPG
    My Car (1).JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 100
  • My Car (3).JPG
    My Car (3).JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 104
  • My Car (6).JPG
    My Car (6).JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 96
  • My Car (8).JPG
    My Car (8).JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 120

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ahh! you've posted your first pics, and its number 172 in your post count!

is that a peco exhaust??!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Like the location of the cold air feed, but howd you get the towing eye in??

V. Shiney. Nicely polished!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very nice mate, personally i'd paint the bell mouth of ur feed...Shiney tho

Half stripped mk2 172
bit of info on car is: bmc induction kit with cold feed, tow eye? dont need one!
exhaust is supersprint 63.5mm with decat, quite loud!
lowered 40mm on apex springs.

Engine cover is in the garage, too much weight! LOL, dont really like it tbh.

next is wheels and suspension.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Vince

Half stripped mk2 172
I know about the intake, i will buy some paint and paint it. As for the exhaust its not just for looks mate! It is loud but the soundis awesome!

Thanks for all your comments.

Vince

Beetle
i like the zorst, would one of the things that 182's have above the zorsts fit the bumper on the recess? the little black cover things:eek:

Half stripped mk2 172
not sure about that, but tbh if you see it in real life its a very clean cut, lawrence and subway can judge that, so quite happy with that.

Vince

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Vince,
I'll be posting some pics from saturday in the next couple of days so keep an eye out for them, but they won't be brilliant - dark!:(

Half stripped mk2 172
its ok mate, no worries, take yr time. Even if the result wont be so good, it was a nice day. Nathan's Mini meet!! LOL

Vince

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
very nice vince,

im missing that exhaust now, actually cant believe how dull it is without it on boohoo

Half stripped mk2 172
yeah its loud, already had a bit of an argument with the neighbour!! LOL, I dont care though, I like it, and when you floor it its amazing.

Vince