ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the Clio!

Hey all. Been on here for a while but havent been too active. Never put any pics on the site but decided I may aswell. Have a look, see what you think.

pictures removed at the request of coxy777

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened at 1 o'clock this morning. Hit a kerb, veered to the other side up an embankment, took out 20 feet of wall, flipped over and skidded 50 yards on the roof. My head was out of the roof, which in a way, saved my life.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
f**k a duck, glad your ok,

shame the only thing that wasnt destroyed was the grille!

Well I got almost everything off, apart from the wheels but they're wrecked. My mates used a crowbar to get the bonnet up enough to get the grill out. Gunna have loads for sale such as dash strips, door handles etc. Very glad to be alive tbh, and glad I got my £1000 brand new kenwood dvd screen out as I only put it in at the weekend! If it wasn't for the tints I would most likely have more cuts.

Last edited:
Very nearly lost a foot too! Accelerator twisted onto the brake pedal and you can actually see though the drivers footwell into the wheel arch! Only got my trainer back today as I had to leave it last night.

Got a cut/grazed head, both elbows, one hand and one wrist. Left arm and head were out of the roof whilst upside down.

Man that is ruined -Lexarse lights and a chrome grille.
Car looks a bit fucked as well.

In all seriousness, that's a shitter dude, just glad you're OK. Plenty more Clios in the... umm... sea.

Were you trying to make a CTR?
4835_Civic_TYPE_R_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The LEDs were gunna be tinted soon to blend them in a bit more. I liked the grille and it each to their own anyway, not everyone likes everything.

Worst thing is I have only had it a month. :(

The LEDs were gunna be tinted soon to blend them in a bit more. I liked the grille but who gives a f**k, look at the car now!

Worst thing is I have only had it a month. :(

Glad your ok mate, are they insurance company going to pay out?

Well insurance haven't seen it yet and I only told them tonight, need to get the alloys off it if poss, should be a laugh, just look at the struts!!!

If I was trying to make a CTR I would most likely have gotten out first! ;)

Happened at 1 o'clock this morning. Hit a kerb, veered to the other side up an embankment, took out 20 feet of wall, flipped over and skidded 50 yards on the roof. My head was out of the roof, which in a way, saved my life.

Only got that spoiler at the weekend too. :(

Going back tomorrow to try and get some more. That spoiler will be coming off and I have a black (non colour coded one too).

Nooooooooooooo!

Alloys/Mods not declared??

And you have posted pictures on public forum without covering the number plate either...

Lube up

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
oh s**t mate,ur ok tho,nice car aswell,bet them kei's cost a bit aswell, what are you planning to sell, interested in the grill, and maybe the led back lights, cheers cooks189

Had loads of pms re bits. Will take me a few days to sort everything out and decide whats gunna happen. Will let everyone know.
Thanks for the comments. Trying to take the pics off though for legal reasons so anyone with quoted pics please delete them.

Cheers

Racing Blue 182
looks a bit of a shame.

If your mods are not declared, they probably wont pay out as no other cars were involved. Had you his someone, they probably would pay out and just charge you extra for your policy.

Along with moving the wheels, your also going to have a job removing the bright red springs. Good luck

Along with moving the wheels, your also going to have a job removing the bright red springs. Good luck

and im going to hazzard a guess that the Police were involved, so if they were to notice things have all changed you're going to be in even more trouble!

Unlucky tho, glad you're ok!

looks a bit of a shame.

If your mods are not declared, they probably wont pay out as no other cars were involved. Had you his someone, they probably would pay out and just charge you extra for your policy.

A mate of mine just wrote of his car, no other car involved lost control, his car was lowered, we took the IK off, but he didn't have the original springs as it came lowered. I would of said it being lowered contributed to alot of the damage, and I reckoned that the insurance company would never pay out as he hadn't declared them.
The garage that recovered it spotted the springs, the insurance company accessor didn't, the cheque has now cleared. Thats more than lucky!

Tbh I dont care what people think of the car I was just putting it up to show you what can happen. I liked the car although there were a few things that were up for getting changed. Not everyone will like it, I will not like everyone elses.