ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIRST PICTURES OF CLIO MK1 LEXUS LIGHTS

£156 :eek: Wow! I thought you were gonna say £250-£300. Something like that!

Thats pretty cheap, maybe a little Christmas present to myself!;)

Abarth Grande Punto

rt_rik, they would fit the p/r reg clios lovely!! I have had a long chat with the bloke at airspeed and he said they are designed for the later clios and shuld fit like a glove!!

Ive got an r reg clio so the light fittings are the same on yours as on mine!!

I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!

I know K-Tech and Airspeed are taking orders, but are these the ones gonna be sold by ktech or airspeed are both going to stock the same style?????

clio williams, Ph1 172

Seeing as everyones going mad for these, if there are any phase 2 rear lights going cheap let me know.

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Phase 2 original? tinted ones? i have a pair but the o/s one is cracked where an AX sh!troen reversed into me...gonna replace when i get some new ones..(probably december if ur after some then still..)

350z & 16v Maxi

They are avalable now from XS Motorsport in Hamilton Scotland. You should feel lucky i am telling you as i wanted to be the first. They have had them for a couple of months, but my fecking car has been away for a couple of months.

350z & 16v Maxi

I dont have a site or number. Phone 192 and you will get it. They deffinetly have them just now. Once i get my car back i am going to see what they look like on the car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i found there number and they said a) they dont do mail order and b) they dont and wont have them instock till the first 2 weeks of december.

MalicE

A little birdy told me that it looks like the lights are going to be delayed until February. Not confirmed but David at K-Tec today told me after I said I wanted to order a set, must re-itterate NOT CONFIRMED!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i herd that too but i spoke to airspeed manager and he said they are definatly ready for sale and will be ready for 5th the reason otherplaces are saying that is cos airspeed is the distibuters of them and they are dealing with all private orders first then shipping out to companys so it depends where k tec are on the list cos if they at the bottom they might have to wait for net batch

MaLicE

I see, fair enough, I am going to give airspeed a ring and get mine ordered then! Will they 100% have them available? Only reason I ask is because I want to get the current lights colour coded with the rest of the car when I have my respray and need some other lights for everday use!!

Marcus

Abarth Grande Punto

FYI.....

I spoke to Airspeed this morning and the Clio lights are on still due for release on the 5th december and total up at 165gbp including vat and carrage!! So just 11 days to go!!!!!!!! :) The piccies have now been uploaded on the website!

Hi,

I have a N reg clio and the lights dont just go stright down there is a slight curve at the top, will there be lights to fit mine or not?

Cheers, James

mailto:james@extremewwf.freeserve.co.uk">james@extremewwf.freeserve.co.uk

Abarth Grande Punto

i think they should do but they are designed for the 96-97 models the later ones. They are still taking orders!