ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first show of my 172 on cliosport.

please be gentle

the door strips are carbon wrapped.
sorry for crap pics of me crapberry.

any comments are welcome. especialy ones on what to do next.

thanks

IMG-20110324-00085.jpg

IMG-20110324-00087.jpg

IMG-20110324-00089.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really liked it until I got to the rear! WTF!

Your sidestrips would look better textured black like the standard dynamiques. Then the chrome 2.0 badge at the nd.

What is going on with the rear!

I was going to say why do you have a rhd being a car in france :eek: car looks good, dont like the side strips :-/

Really liked it until I got to the rear! WTF!

Your sidestrips would look better textured black like the standard dynamiques. Then the chrome 2.0 badge at the nd.

What is going on with the rear!

dont understand? i bought the car with the exhaust on.. the only fing iv done to the rear is de-wiper and add the sticker....

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Exhaust would love much nicer if it was a single 3.5" rolled, IMO. That oval style just looks like overkill and ruins the rear end.

It would look better without the stickers, exhaust, plates and carbon.

But you've got a good base and it will be better when you fix it all.

its on 30mm springs.. if i change the zorst the bumper will look silly cuz its been cut out by previous owner........ whats up with the plates there french pressed ones........ ??????????

just wanted to make it look different to other 172s..

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Not looking bad, but not too fussed on the exhaust. Personally if it were mine, the Ktax sticker would be the first thing to be removed :)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
lose the tints and the sticker....

the pressed plates you have there are technically illegal because it has 'F' rather than 'GB' just get a set of clean normal plates or pressed ones if you prefer them

once thats done will be sweet imo

172 cup- suzu rf600r
nice car bud, i agree with whats been said tbh

I do think the exhaust would look better if you were to polish it and use the 'socket fix' or whatever is needed to get it sitting properly as it looks a little drooped