ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First the fog lights, now the electric windows - wth is wrong with my electrics?

Clio 172 RS ph1
Hey guys,
I'm becoming frustrated with it - i fiddled with the car a bit today, removed the dead lightbulbs behind the ac panel to see what type they are so i can order some new ones, also disconnected some useless box from the old, unused, alarm (i have already removed every other bit of it except the wiring).
when i was done - suddenly no electric windows!
i can hear the relay click, but only when i hit the drivers side window.
i have had the same issue with my front fogs for a few months, where the relay clicks but no foglights at the front (rear works fine)
what's at fault? checked the relevant fuses on the side of the dash, their fine.:S

Clio 172 RS ph1
right so the windows are now fine, they stopped working due to me removing some part of the old alarm, connected the box back and windows work, now only the fogs remain...