ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time modding any car, complete newb really.. Recommend me none-sport coilovers?

05 clio dynamique
Hi guys. I've decided to take a greater interest in cars and seeing as I can't find the heart to part with my clio I've decided to make it my project car instead!

First of all i'm looking for some none sport coilovers, I have a 1.2 16v dynamique mk2 ph2.

Could anyone recommend me some good ones, relatively low priced.. value for money is what I'm looking for :)

Cheers! :approve:

172/1.2/E30
Re: First time modding any car, complete newb really.. Recommend me none-sport coilov

AP or FK Highsport.

RB 182
Re: First time modding any car, complete newb really.. Recommend me none-sport coilov

There are some In the for sale section I think

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2

There are some In the for sale section I think

Another local! Any pics of your car so I can keep a look out for it and give you a
smiley-happy059.gif

RB 182

Oh man you're only from south Normo, I go through there a couple of times a week
181302_10151270957959358_808732120_n.jpg

Blue sx mk3, I'll keep my eye for a red 197, you in Ripley much?

05 clio dynamique

Why not just use google?

30 second search brought these up. http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=11882&manufacturer=FK&category=Suspension

However, they aren't what I would call 'cheap'. If you just want cheap lowering, get on ebay and pick some up for <£300

I did use google, just wanted someone with experience to recommend me what they think I should buy. Under £300 would be good as my budget isn't huge as i've got a few other things to buy aswell.

Probably going to go with some FK's off ebay after shopping a bit :)