ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Track Day in the 172 Cup (Bedford)

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)

Last Saturday, I went with the Fiat Coupe car club to Bedford Autodrome for a day of track racing. Incidently, there was another 172 cup also there - anyone from this forum?

Anyway, Im pleased to report that the 172 was remarkably good, especially considering the competition. It could easily hold its own through the bends and only lacked a little along the straights. I was regularly having to back off through the bends to stop myself catching up with vastly superior machinery.

The most impressive aspect of the car was the brakes that I recently upgraded through Yozza. They just got better and better as the day went on with absolutely no hint of fade. The only negative part of the day was the fact that I completely destroyed two brand new front tyres. Oh well all in a days work.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/tomsrent/DSCF0008.jpg[/image]