ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first white car

Clio 200 Silverstone
Hey guys, I was wondering what the best way to keep a white car clean and looking sexy.

I use autoglym range to do everything.

1. i wet with cold water from hose,
2. wash each panel with a super noodle wash mit and warm water with autoglym car shampoo and wash with hose (twice)
3. use a alloy wheel brush to get right in the alloys and give the insides a good scrub and use a brush for the alloys themselves,
4. wipe away all loose water using a squeegee thing
5. clean inside and outside of glass using autoglym glass polish
5. use autoglym high resin polish on all panels.

Anything else i should do or am I doing anything wrong or better products would be appreciated.

​Cheers guys

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Before SRP, use a tar remover, rinse, an iron remover and rinse, clay then quick wash.

then use your srp, but then protect all your hard work by sealing it in with either extra gloss protection or hd wax. This will last 4 to 6months just requiringa basic wash and dry. Can also give it a wipe down with a quick detailing spray to bring back that just waxed look

Clio World Series
Listen tO dave,he nos what he's onabout 100% use tardis!!I use too use ag shampoo but use dodo juice sour power, then i use ag polish then a couple of layers of ag hd wax.

Clio World Series
Rinse
Auto smart snow foam.
Rinse
Shampoo dodo juice sour power
Tardis
Shampoo
Clay while car still wet and get a sprayer
This is how I done my car it's 100% protected I also have a White Clio!
Bilt hamber clay bar
Prima amigo polish/ ag resin polish
Ag hd wax
Then I'd buy a detail spray too top the wax up