ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my Apex springs

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Had these put on on friday night so obviously not setteld but its looking much better now:) Gona paint my calipers soon, thinking a dark yellow colour and mabye do the badge letters yellow too?

before
newcuppics032.jpg

after
newcuppics039.jpg

Needs a clean but you get the idea lol. If anybody could photoshop the calipers and badge letters yellow i would be much gratefull:cool:

Kev.

ITB'd 182...
looks alot better fella.

looks super high in the first pic though. almost like its been higherd!!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Think it's because the wheels had been off the car to be re-furbed and i took pic's the same day they were re-fitted, so not quite settled mabye?

Yeah think it looks loads better and will drop loads more yet too!

What do you think of the yellow idea??

Last edited:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
That's gonna look spot on when they're properly settled!
Also like the yellow idea on that blue - eckascliovalver has yellow bits on his iirc

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
That's gonna look spot on when they're properly settled!
Also like the yellow idea on that blue - eckascliovalver has yellow bits on his iirc

Cool, will have a look on the search now to see if i can find a pic.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Found a pic of eckascliovalver's and he has yellow bullet letters and diamonds and it looks ace:evil:

Next mod, yellow bullet letters and calipers lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Crashy, ooouch, bang wallop, Ooouch, Bank, Physio, Oouch, Sold, Eibacs ;)

Says the man with KW coilovers! Almost as hard as Gaz ;)

Not bad on a budget... i liked my Apex

I'll put my splitter back up for sale too then... :dapprove:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Says the man with KW coilovers! Almost as hard as Gaz ;)

Not bad on a budget... i liked my Apex

I'll put my splitter back up for sale too then... :dapprove:

ehhh...Nope! Not mine. Firm but soft too! And thats a middle setting.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I ran them for a good few miles! They Buggered the handling! - Ended up buyin coils as a result...Which also were crap! ha!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Nice! Get it washed.

It was washed and waxed last sundey!

Gona wait untill i have a free weekend and get the PC on it:cool:. I have also painted the letters on the bullets yellow about an hour ago, so will get a pic up tomoz if it's light enough after work.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
I ran them for a good few miles! They Buggered the handling! - Ended up buyin coils as a result...Which also were crap! ha!

Not sure about that mate, they feel much better than the cup springs. Got no complaints yet:cool: