ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my battery cover - can sum1 photoshop 4 me?

Racing Blue 182
~Thanks to Rich_16v for my battery cover.

Just fitted it today, was also planning on fiting my carbon fibre look engine cover i purchased off ebay, but its stuck at royal mail office and there not open till monday now.

Here some pics of the batery cover, any1 ancy shopin a carbon fibre engine cover for me?

Jamie042.gif

Jamie043.gif

Jamie044.gif

Jamie0411.gif

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i'd of left it off personally till the wheather improves dont use autosol to polish it either i've covered all my polished bits with oil

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i can get these made for £15 my mate makes ally bits for a living he can do fuse box covers etc

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Williams-Jr said:
engine would look alot better without the plastic cover on it. Ruins the whole image IMO

lol, i was just abt to post complete opposite after looking at that pic. i really like the engine cover makes everything look neat and tidy.

clio 16valver
you dont prefer the rawness of a uncovered engine? and u can work on it without getting a key or whatever u need to get the top off it.

anyone got a pic of the engine without the clothes on?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mate how did you fix it on...I was tryin to do mine this afternoon but failed! Can you take close up pics tomo of the fitting...what would be really helpful...Did you take the Red Positive connector cap off???

Looks great

Racing Blue 182
its wedged unerneath that bar above it, just put it over the top f the battery didnt remove anything.

Got it of Rich_16v as above

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
racing182 said:
its wedged unerneath that bar above it, just put it over the top f the battery didnt remove anything.

Got it of Rich_16v as above

ahhh...I'd be concerned about it coming off tho!!!