ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fittin cold air feed on valver

Hi ive got some 70mm flexi pipe for my cold air feed and was just wondering which is the best way to get the pipe from the fog light up to the air filter ?

Last time i did this the pipe ended up getting crushed , is 70mm too wide do u think ? And is there anything unnecesary in the engine bay that i can remove making it easier to get the pipe to the fog light? Is it ok to remove the metal plate that the original air feed slots thru ?

Cheers Rich

When i done mine (cant remember the size) i knocked out the plate next to the fog light bend it tight past the rad and there is a large hole just behind the headlight it can pass through then your right next to the filter.

ye ive got 70mm pipe and it wouldnt fit thru the hole behind the headlight,no worries tho i sorted it today ! :D

no aint got any pics , but i just passed it down near the battery and in to the fog light hole, i took the passanger wheel off made it much easier to work.