ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting a cup setup

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
basically. i need some decent technical advice.

i want to uprate the master cylinder, fit a adjustable brake bias valve and remove the ABS system

to complete my 4 pot set-up (full fat psh1)

so the only way i can think is too...

buy a bigger cylinder from tweeks, rally design etc? which one fits and will work well?

remove the abs sytema nd fit all the cup lines and distribution block?

fit a remote bias adjustment?

help?

Lionel Richie
i'm doing the same to mine, i'm using a cup master and then hopefully get hold of the bits from the cup racer

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
bummer. any one got the part numbers for the cup distribution block? i presume the lines from the cylinder and from the block to the rears are the same as the full fat

Lionel Richie
i think they are, there are 4 lines coming off the cup master 2 to the front, 2 to the back which go into the rear bias valve thingy above the rear axle

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
the load compensator valve (rear brake valve bias thingy lol) is not used on the cup! They disconnected it to avoid rear lock ups due to lack of abs. Maybe something you should do