ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup master cylinder

172, BMW 650i & X5
Hi all, removed ABS system as doing a build.
The cup master cylinder suits my needs better as it's 4 port proper.
I know there's a bias valve/restriction valve that fits into place before rear calipers.
Down s anyone know the proper name for this or have a link to where I could get 1 or 2?
Any help much appreciated

They are expesnsive new, not sure of the part n. I’d get a tilton bias valve as they have compression fittings rather than npt.

I ran just one line to the rears and blocked off the other port. Just went through the bulkhead to the valve where the cig lighter was then back out through the bulkhead and under following the same route as oem, then fit a t piece to the beam. You could do the same but just have the valve where the abs pump usually sits then again back under the car. And making the line is easy, especially with a handheld flare tool, its just getting the lengths right and the bends!

172, BMW 650i & X5
I ran just one line to the rears and blocked off the other port. Just went through the bulkhead to the valve where the cig lighter was then back out through the bulkhead and under following the same route as oem, then fit a t piece to the beam. You could do the same but just have the valve where the abs pump usually sits then again back under the car. And making the line is easy, especially with a handheld flare tool, its just getting the lengths right and the bends!
Cheers bud, have a fairly blank canvas to play with....
20180728_160645.jpg
IMG_20180825_155004.jpg