ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a RS Grille to a 1.2 16v

Clio dymanique
My RS grille is coming on tuesday, just wondering how you install it on to a 1.2 16v (04). Is it a big job or not?

10 minute job max, unscrew the two retaining clips, pop the old one out, clip the new one in, screw back in.

Jobs done.

Clio dymanique
oh n any ideas on wot else i cando to my car, is a 1.2 dymanique with:
oz racing superturismo 17" alloys
Fk highsport coilovers(coming next week)
RS Grille (coming tuesday)
wot else could i do thats fairly cheap???

sideskirts?
silvervisions?
colour coding?
bee sting aerial?
Turners metal footrest and pedals?
different splitter?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i found it you start off in the far right corner and get that clip out then the rest will just pop out as you work your way along

Clio MK2 (1.2)
got my grille today, 15min ye right, i was scared incase i snapped the bumper, so looks like il be doing the bumper off way :)

Never above 25mpg
It was an easy job fitting the RS grille, just took patience. Clipped in tightly but get your hand down there, push on the colour clips and push the grille backwards toward the radiator. Simple stuff.
Then refitting the new grille is just a case of aligning and pushing the clips back in.

I can't figure it out :( Just had a go at removing mine now and I can't get my head around it. The clips all look like they move but as soon as youve moved one and gone onto the next one, first one pops back into place! YAY!

ye, ive undone the top to clips, but i cant find the bottom ones, where are they, it looks as if it stuck to the front bumper? sorry if its already come up.

2002 Blue Extreme
Hi i have a 2002 Clio Extreme and just wanted to know if iw as to buy an RS grill would i need to take the bumper off as this would put me off it right away, i really want one but am not guna start messing about with taking bumpers off,

can someone please confirm this for me.

hopefully i can just buy it and swap them over like a direct replacement??

Never above 25mpg
It was an easy job fitting the RS grille, just took patience. Clipped in tightly but get your hand down there, push on the colour clips and push the grille backwards toward the radiator. Simple stuff.
Then refitting the new grille is just a case of aligning and pushing the clips back in.

You DO NOT need to remove the bumper... :rolleyes:

Just need some manly strength and patience. Tis a piece of pish and Im not mechanically minded at all... ;)

2002 Blue Extreme
thanks alot everyone i will now be purchasing a tasty RS grill and hopefull the fitting will go smoothly