ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a splitter..serious help required.

No more clio's for me!
Well i bought this splitter from craig172 at FCS...trying to fit it proving quite troublesome!

It appears...well it obvious that the bloody thing it too short...any thought people?

This is splitter tacked in place...

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

All looks fine, until i get to the edges...

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

It seriously short either side and the edge of splitter isn't square to the bumper?

Am i missing something?

Dan

Chocolate Bar™
last pic looks like it would probably fit when placed in the correct location - unless of cause you've tried it there.

the bumper does taper down a fair bit at the end, so looks like it may fit.

is it upside down, as then the non-square edge may follow the line of the bumper better?

difficult to tell from those pics :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
third pic down looks like you've taped it flush onto the front face of the bumper, when it should go underneath the bumper and screw in upwards.

Ford Focus ST2
its upside down and the wrong way round!!!

hope that helps!

pm me if you need more help

No more clio's for me!
Oh fcukin hell!! Biggest TW@T of the year prize goes to me!!!

I'm trying to fit the bloody thing upside down, just checked it the right way up and its fine! :eek: And i'm ment to be an engineer!!

God i feel like a right bell end! lol

Cheers for the help guys i can always trust you lot.

I'm just going to go under a rock and die! :dead:

No more clio's for me!
It gone dark here now matey, so unfortunately i'll have to wait until tomorrow :(

I spent way to long trying to fit it the wrong way up. lol

Lee

BMW M2C
dannyboy172 said:
Can a mod please delete this thread to save future and on going embarrassment! lol

I've only just noticed this thread.

*adds thread to comedy CS archives* ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
haha yeah this is funny one. lol

Just to clarify i did line maz's up the right way round. lmao.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
;) Taxi for Dan!!! ;)

hehe Joking mate, looks good!!!

Looking forward to seeing it at the next meet where ever that should be!

*Nudge* <---Aimed at Jay!!!

Donny

ST
I fitted my mates one in the middle of december last year with a trolley jack in my garage in less than half an hour lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
quality thread

quality fail......

but lets be hunest if that is the biggest mistake you ever make you're doing better than me lol

alien green rs133
yeah as mistakes go it didnt cost you anything but time, i drove down a wall today DOH new rear bumper plz