ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting advice OMP bucket seats with bottom mounts

Superninj

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup & E46 M3
Hello, I've just purchased some second hand OMP TRS bucket seats which have the fixing holes underneath for my Clio track car project. Was just wondering from people's experiences if I can mount straight to the OMP subframes or will this be to low? (I'm 6ft).

Superninj

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup & E46 M3
Thanks fletcher, did you convert your seats to side mounts? Or are there spacers available for this kind of thing? I will be driving it on the road to and from tracks etc

RenaultSport 172
I base mounted my omp trs when I first got them. They were nice and low but I'm 6'5 so that was great for me. However, I had to add sliders as the seat needed to go right back. Also the angle of them is not very comfortable when base mounted and obviously can't be changed. I switched to side mounts and then did some modification to keep them low.