ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting bonnet pins!

mk1 proto

got may new bumper on n cant open da bonnet wit it still on! fink itll look ok! has ne1 else done it!?? i know its that simple benR but i wana know where abouts is the best place to drill da holes n if ne more mounts need to be added to make the pins tall enough! does that make sense??

mk1 proto

i gotta DnM front bumper, had it fitted two weeks ago! had it on wen i came down sunny sarffend last saturday nite!!(shocked that i saw no1 with ne cliosport stickers!or even many clios) then on da way home at about 4.30am managed to write it off! decided to play chicken with a traffic cone up da a12 doing about 70mph! ouch! so im getting another one made! :D with da bumper i cant open my bonnet! so want da pins so i get ditch da reverse openin of da french beast!

mk1 proto

nope! its off da road til i got it all fitted n kitted! wings arches bumpers etc! gonna get it all sorted for da fcs! so do you know how to fit these poxy pins?? sorry jus kinda need ta no! wot bumper u got on urs?? wot colour u settled on??

i got a prosport jap style bumper, aint seen it on no other car!

yea decided on a colour but wont be revealed until southend ;)

as for the pins as Ben said jus a case of boltin em down then drillin holes in the bonnet, make sure there symetric!

mk1 proto

FAIR ENOUGH! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT HEY?? U HAVING NE OTHER BODY WORK DONE?? JUS OUTTA INTEREST.. WOT IS IT COSTIN YA TO HAVE A FULL RESPRAY??

wots bein done:

Kombat rear bumper fitted
De-stripped doors
De-locked
Rear Archs sorted (rust and fcuked due to 17s)
Put vent in bonnet
De-badge Bonnet
16v Front Wings
PH2 Grille

and full respray in a yummy colour(s) with metal flake

its costin for jus the respray alone around £1000/£1200

nah straight swap but coz my front bumper woz quite heavy he cut up my old wings and used the metal brackets to give it more support

well we cut a deal so aint too bad

mk1 proto

yeah?? deals r good aint they?? i gotta deal wit da fibreglass company who modded my front end for me! so they are real easy to fit then?? cos i gotta pair on da way for mine!

mk1 proto

im aiming to have the kit (bumpers skirts arches wings spoiler bonnet vents etc done for end of march! but if that happens wo knows! i had most of the kit for over six months! jus a case of everything falling into place now! like i say still gotta couple of things to purchase!

mk1 proto

i can help u out with sound if u interested! i got saxo dnm front adjusted to fit clio! dnm skirts! n terminator1 rear off a valver! looks good so far then got my r5 arches o go on then pi sdpoiler n r19 bonnet vent