ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting bucket seats 182

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Looking for advice on cheap seat/s and fitting

When I look around it seems a lot of seats and mounting plates require modification to make them sit right etc. I have minimal tools (obviously I van buy them) and no garage or driveway etc and live on a busy street so ideally would like to find a set up that is cheap and easy to fit and ideally slides.

Any recommendations or how to videos?

I also wondered if there is a way to fit a seat to the current sliders on the normal seats as it would be great if it was adjustable

Thanks

If youre happy to do the job on the street then drilling a couple extra holes is the least of your worries. Getting the right seating position isnt a 5 min job I would see if you could go do it somewhere with more space.

For the standard runners Im no fabricator but Im sure its possible, needs to be welded and what not though

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Cheers Zach, yeah I cant weld etc so looking for the simplest option available. Probably only going to do the drivers seat for now so that reduces the level of time a little