ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fitting cup back box...

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
hey, i finally have taken delivery of the standard Renault cup back box which i ordered on 26th november last year... i know, its taken a while) i have never done any car maintenance in my life apart from changing wheels etc. was just wondering if there is anything i need to know... the exhaust has broken off exactly like this picture i found on another thread:
SDC10145.jpg

i still have the other bit of exhaust going into the mid-pipe bit so was hoping to use the existing clamp, and i have bought a new rear bracket with rubber mount... is it just a case of simply un bolting the old bit of pipe thats left over and bolting on the new one, or will i need anything else? sorry for the dumbass post!
cheers.

Alex. :cool:

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
yeh it does... have done it... only took me 15mins from jacking up, to jacking down and starting the engine... proper job!! haha! well chuffed!!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I have to ask, why did you offer yourself to renault's exhaust in exchange for financial rape system?