ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting cup back box...

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
hey, i finally have taken delivery of the standard Renault cup back box which i ordered on 26th november last year... i know, its taken a while) i have never done any car maintenance in my life apart from changing wheels etc. was just wondering if there is anything i need to know... the exhaust has broken off exactly like this picture i found on another thread:
SDC10145.jpg

i still have the other bit of exhaust going into the mid-pipe bit so was hoping to use the existing clamp, and i have bought a new rear bracket with rubber mount... is it just a case of simply un bolting the old bit of pipe thats left over and bolting on the new one, or will i need anything else? sorry for the dumbass post!
cheers.

Alex. :cool:

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
yeh it does... have done it... only took me 15mins from jacking up, to jacking down and starting the engine... proper job!! haha! well chuffed!!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I have to ask, why did you offer yourself to renault's exhaust in exchange for financial rape system?