ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting front/rear discs 172?

Da

Less
lol, no worries Alex glad we got the fronts done, shame we ran out of time to do the rears!
Sounds like the grease is as we suspected, the CV boot. Lets hope it isn't too expensive!

172 Mk2 Ph1
That little clip we found that had snapped, that was the problem, all they have to do is put another one back on and add grease I think, dont think they not even going to charge me as they are going to do the rears, lines and take the stickers off the front pads at the same time, the new brakes make a vast improvement, I was surprised at how much, did the old 30-0 and 70-30 three time each starting gently and gradually increasing pressure and they were smoking a bit at the end, but now are brilliant, going to look at a Furby vRS tonight, too, sold mine a while ago and miss the torquey drive so gonna buy another one I think, want to keep the clio to now i have it all sorted, but we'll see.

Thanks again.