ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Induction Kit to 1.2 16v

Clio MK2 PH2
Hey, was gonna fit an induction kit, just for the noice :p, but i can figure out where the hell to fix it on lol. I've got one of the later 1.2's the ones that look like a plastic block. any help would be great thanks.

Static Low
Take the plastic cover off. Theres a connection for it on the right Need a relocation pipe though

maybe.. a dunno.

BG 182 FF
SDC10990.jpg

is it like that ^
From memory just disconnect air feed that run in front of your battery to towards the passenger head lights.
Then disconnect breather pipe.
Take off the plastic cover/airbox cann't remember how it is fixed think it was 4 bolts.
Then mount induction kit and 90 degree bend with a breather pipe filter, and I used one cable tie so the breather pipe and filter stayed still
Hope that helps

Clio MK2 PH2
SDC10990.jpg

is it like that ^
From memory just disconnect air feed that run in front of your battery to towards the passenger head lights.
Then disconnect breather pipe.
Take off the plastic cover/airbox cann't remember how it is fixed think it was 4 bolts.
Then mount induction kit and 90 degree bend with a breather pipe filter, and I used one cable tie so the breather pipe and filter stayed still
Hope that helps

Thats the one :D thats great
cheers :D

Trophy Rep
any idea how to fit for a Mark 2 phase 2? Everyones goes into the throttle body
In exact same place on Mark 1 and most cars but everyones saying I need an adaptor?