ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting koni + eibach pro setup this weekend... need some tips etc

hi all,

i'm fitting the koni sport shock + eibach pro setup + poly bushes and a whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar this weekend.

i noticed in the french cars magazine issue when the guy fits this setup to his clio cup he uses rubber spring boots at the bottom of the spring.
they fit onto the damper where the spring sits and are meant to make the ride less crashy??????????

do these come on the clio suspension as standard and if so i'll be able to use mine on the konis or do i need to buy some and if so where from???

also any tips on the suspension fitting?

thanks in advance

cheers
Tom

any ideas people?

i'm talking about a rubber bit that sits on top of the spring seat on the shock and then the spring sits on top of them??

clio 172 cup
don't know mate , but it's only costing nme £15 fitting to get it all sorted with warranty inc, would it not be easier to take it to someone?

much prefer to get stuff done myself so i can learn about the car so i'm more able to deal with something if it does go wrong....

+ dealerships charge too much and i cant justify in paying for something i can do myself...

and my car is 02 plate so no warranty anyhow :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yep rs donthave the spring rubbers..

also can you please post up some pics of you whiteline arb.. and some pis once its fitted.

i have ordered one so.. too see it fitted would be great.

is yours fixed? or adjustible?