ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting metal pedals

N/A
Hello,

I know my cars not a clio, but from what ive read this is a great place for advice! I am looking to fit these pedals to my 1.2 12v Polo S:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...logId=10151&productId=174809&categoryId=31486#

My problem is, ive had a look at my plastic pedals and they seem to just clip on, but the ones i want have to be screwed on. Is this something I should do myself or get the professionally fitted? I just dont want to do it myself and do it wrong, then they come off while im driving.

Cheers,
James

BMW M135i & E46 M3
hi, your probably need to drill into your existing pedals to create holes to allow you attach your new ones to them.
Its quite simple but if you feel you dont want to do it then i would advise to get a garage to do it.

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
yep thats true i fitted pedals to my clio....just drill holes into the original metal pedal... its so easy even i can do it :D