ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting resistors to turn off airbag light

Hi , got phase 1 seats for my phase 2 and the wires in the seats are f*****d so need to fit resistors to turn off the annoying lights
Do i just need to fit one resistor on each wire coming from the car under the seats ?

I have read this but was still unsure on what i need to do , so put a thread to see if i can get more info ? Do i just need 2 ?

Pictures as requested , these are the wires i have ,
In the guide it says the grey connector is under both seats , but i only have one on the drivers side
And the black connector looks different too

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327681222.437646.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327681222.437646.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,159
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327681240.899777.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327681240.899777.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,375
You only need to do it in the one's coming from the car itself. Are the black/red ones attached to the seats or the car end?
The thick black one in the first pic plugs into the seat belt pretensioner.
You can see it plugged into where it should be (metal bit) in my pic:

DSC02187.jpg

Yeah the black and red ones come from the car , and one of them
Is attached to the grey one under the drivers seat , the one under passenger seats on its own

I did have airbag in my old seats though :-/ , and i only have 1 grey connector, thats on the drivers side , in the guide it says there is 2

Hi guys first post on an old thread but here goes. Just got my son a clio 1.2 dynamique. It failed the mot today for airbag and service light. This has got sport seats and looking underneath half the wires are not connected but have been attempted at some stage. I have wired the passenger seat, see pic but the drivers seat has the grey and black connector from the car, resistor has been fitted to the black connector, the grey connector should plug into the connector from the seat but there is no seat connector just a orange wire, grey and pink and a black. Can I cut the grey connector of and wire them altogether, if so can anyone tell what wire to what.
imagejpg1_zps156ac02c.jpg

thanks