ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Silver Vision Bulbs

Just ordered silver vision bulbs for front and back for my Dynamique

back will be easy enough to fit but the front i havent looked at yet easy or not ???

i remeber trying to change the side light bulbs before IMPOSSIBLE my hands were trashed afterwards!

Clio 200 FF

did you order them from silvertec? i did last week and got an email saying they were out of stock for 3 weeks :(

Front bulbs are a piece of cake to fit (5 min job), just unscrew the old bulb anti-clockwise and refit new bulb (screw clockwise). Ive had them on my car for a few months and they look excellent.

robby i got the same, so i cancelled my order...then went somewhere else and got it the next day.

the only prob i had fitting the front was on the passenger side...just couldnt get my hands in...so got a pair of plyers and pulled it out

Clio 200 FF

wish id cancelled then reordered somewhere else.... how does the headlight come out? might be easier that way?

just cancel it robby...they will refund your money!

open your clio manual...will show you exactly how to swap the bulbs..easy matey!

320d M Sport

thats cos there aint!! its well hard to do, to be honest the sidelights are a waste of time. i rekon