ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting?

Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Could i mound a amp under 1 seat and a cd changer under the other? lookin at gettin a 12" jbl pack and a Pioneer cd headunit/changer package but dont want all in my boot. anyone got any ideas? wana do most myself ta save cost. :eek:

Renaultsport Clio 172
I currently have a Genesis SM60 amp in the plastic bin thing under the passenger seat. I will soon be fitting 2 Genesis SA30 to a CD changer bracket and putting that lot under the drivers seat. The SM60 will be replaced with a Nakamichi PA301 monoblock for the subs but that will go in the boot where the factory fit sat nav would be There will then be an Alpine 6 disc changer going under the passenger seat on another CD changer bracket. It is probably best to mount the amp off the carpet so as to allow air to flow underneath hence the CD changer bracket for the 2 SA30s.

Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
think i get it? how hard is it ta wire up and cover the wires safely and effectivly/ got v.litle in the way of auidio knowledge so bit nerveos.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Should be quite easy depending on the size of the amp. Both SA30s have the same footprint as a cd changer. If I need to I am going to make a panel out of thick card covered in carpet to hide the shiny amp from prying eyes. The rear will be fine as I have the seat all the way back. The wiring can be neatly routed under the carpet as the re is a join under the seat. Failing that run them to the sill cover. BUT seperate the speaker wires from the phonos from the power/earth. The cd bracket I mentioned can be purchased from a Renault dealer, at least the one in High Wycombe was more than willing to assist.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Should be quite easy depending on the size of the amp. Both SA30s have the same footprint as a cd changer. If I need to I am going to make a panel out of thick card covered in carpet to hide the shiny amp from prying eyes. The rear will be fine as I have the seat all the way back. The wiring can be neatly routed under the carpet as the re is a join under the seat. Failing that run them to the sill cover. BUT seperate the speaker wires from the phonos from the power/earth. The cd bracket I mentioned can be purchased from a Renault dealer, at least the one in High Wycombe was more than willing to assist.

Renaultsport Clio 172

Renaultsport Clio 172

Renaultsport Clio 172
MODS, can you please remove the duplicates above. I got an error message after submitting and this is the result!!

Renaultsport Clio 172
MODS, can you please remove the duplicates above. I got an error message after submitting and this is the result!!