ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fixed!

Clio 182 cup
Went to GDI today to get the cam belt and aux belt done etc as they needed replacing. They did an excellent job.they were really nice chaps and i'd like to thank the boys down there. I would recommend them to anyone. Car doesn't sound like a diesel any more lol and it feels more responsive! So well done guys and i'll be back for the service and exhaust as soon as I have some spare cash :cool: .

Clio 182 cup
cost £575 for the cambelt aux belt kits, water pump, dephaser as well. Thought it was a very good price to be honest.

Clio 182 cup
Yeah really impressed mark, so cheers to everyone down there. I'm coming back for a service and then the GDI exhaust, can't wait for that!

cost £575 for the cambelt aux belt kits, water pump, dephaser as well. Thought it was a very good price to be honest.

Ah ok , Cheers mate. ;)

I think i may as well ad an extra hundred odd quid onto this for my 172FF.

As they cost more for Aux and Cam belt replacement than the Cup. :(