ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK 25mm Spacers - ON

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Got the front spacers on on thursday night, only just got the chance to take some pics though as I've been in Leicester all weekend!

25mm FK fronts, and 5mm unbranded rears ( ;) ) lol.

Drives lovely, no wheel wobble, no rubbing, no noises.

Looks spot on too IMO, wouldn't want any more!

Photobucket has shagged the image quality for some reason. Look like mobile pictures! actually taken with a 9mp bridge camera, they were crystal clear on my computer before uploading! Grr

DSCF0495-1.jpg

DSCF0489-1.jpg

DSCF0501-1.jpg

Will get some much better pics up next weekend, should have the badges back from NathJ by then all being well!

C+C welcomed!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Spot on that chief, is it going any lower?

Thanks buddy!

I don't think it will be, I know it would look better if it was! but when I was on my 15's it was a pain in the arse being low, kinda nice not having to worry so much now! :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
if you use the baulk uploader it really f***s up the quality i find. I still use the old way, takes longer, but better quality

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
if you use the baulk uploader it really f**ks up the quality i find. I still use the old way, takes longer, but better quality

Ah thanks for that mate! Will use the other one in future.

And thanks for the comments! Can't wait to get the badges on and find somewhere to take some decent pictures! :)

Focus RS Mk1
like it, i went 15mm on mine but that looks good too. how have you found the handling? i foudn that the initial turn in feel has gone slightly but the overall grip has improved.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sean what ones have you got on? :)

if you use the baulk uploader it really f**ks up the quality i find. I still use the old way, takes longer, but better quality

Don't think the bulk uploader has affected any of my pics :S

197 ff albi
looks awesome, is this the £104 50mm bcentric kit off venom? would my 15" F1s come out as far on ph1 or would i need to get bigger again to get the same desired effect as i see yours are turinis? or am i being stupid