ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK1000P on my Silver 182

Well a while ago i posted a few photos after clay baring the clio ! I great response for my first effort and was recommended the FK1000P so got some on order
:D

Well i left today booked off and missus had to go work , haha :p so i set about mowing the grass and looked at the clio in its messy sad state and decided nows the time i have all day to clean and use this new sealant :D FK1000P than everyone raving about !!

Pleased to report after the first wash the clio is still awesome under neither all the crap , the polish and wax from last time did a sterling job :D

So spent a hour washing her off doing the basics , very impressed with the car to be honest , its done nigh on 100k now and its got stone chips but is still going strong !!

So after the bath here is how it stood

null_zps2f4a8e72.gif

null_zps2025fdf0.gif

Andd Started with the Finsh Kare 1000P , its weird as ive never used a paste before , only ever used a liquid wax, this being a sealant is different , i got the applicator damp as recommend and used the paste very lightly over the car !!

null_zps8e512bfc.gif

Also polished the door lock with some autosol been driving me insane all black and stained looked awful really let the car down !!

null_zps52717875.gif

The once the Sealant had hazed off i got the buffing machine out , i think i should have really left the sealant on for longer but ill try that next time ! Still very imoressed with the results :D

Comments welcome please

DSCF3733_zpsaa05a491.gif

DSCF3730_zpsad0d3c04.gif

DSCF3727_zps2bdbf592.gif

DSCF3726_zps69572118.gif

DSCF3710_zpsddd3bb9d.gif

DSCF3708_zps8c247396.gif

null_zps9fdde1ad.gif

null_zps2ea2a2a5.gif

null_zps5f7a7344.gif

null_zpsf99e06b0.gif

null_zps4c9e1ba2.gif

null_zps354e0380.gif

Very happy with the results :D

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks brilliant mate. However it looks like you may have applied a little too much to the bonnet on that pick, I bet it was a night mare removing it. Try just wiping the applicator over the wax once to apply to each panel. Take the bonnet and roof as two panels.

Looks brilliant mate. However it looks like you may have applied a little too much to the bonnet on that pick, I bet it was a night mare removing it. Try just wiping the applicator over the wax once to apply to each panel. Take the bonnet and roof as two panels.

Thanks mate :D

Erm it wasn't at all came off very easy lol ! I thought i going was very sparing with it lol ill try go a little lighter next time :D ! Loving the stuff though !!