ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red Ph1 172 at Goodwood FoS

182 Trophy
Spotted this beauty at Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday. Had to park my filthy Trophy up next to it as I was leaving the event!

edit... hi @rumlad !!!

214759370_252554292956729_8201904077397923775_n.jpg

rumlad

ClioSport Club Member
haha, me again! they look good as a pair. Flame red comes alive when the sun shines, does look a bit dull on a cloudy day.
Left very late on, carpark nearly empty when I left. Spotted a very tidy silver 182 on grey Turinis not far from where I was parked too.

FOS festival was awesome as usual, up close to some incredible machines!

182 Trophy
Yeah it was a great day out! the F1 GTR, V8 Supercars (I'm aussie), Subaru WRC cars and the new Lotus were at the top of my highlights list!

@rumlad are you running oz racing f1 16s? I didn't stick around to look as those clouds were looking ominous.

rumlad

ClioSport Club Member
yep 16" F1s, look the nuts but plan to pick up some 15s too as prefer the ride.

Yes that F1 GTR was awesome, it was parked up next to a P1 when i saw it, all the modern Mclarens so fussy compared to the simple F1. Looked amazing.
Other highlights were any 80s, 90s & 00s rally cars, the Repsol Cossie at full chat up the hill climb, and the older NA V10 and V8 F1 cars (LOUD!!). Spent ages poring over the Eaglespeed E-type, that was quite something

182 Trophy
yep 16" F1s, look the nuts but plan to pick up some 15s too as prefer the ride.

Yes that F1 GTR was awesome, it was parked up next to a P1 when i saw it, all the modern Mclarens so fussy compared to the simple F1. Looked amazing.
Other highlights were any 80s, 90s & 00s rally cars, the Repsol Cossie at full chat up the hill climb, and the older NA V10 and V8 F1 cars (LOUD!!). Spent ages poring over the Eaglespeed E-type, that was quite something
yeah!! also the new Mclarens all somewhat look the same. The rally cars at the forest stage were so cool. Great to see so many McRae cars. Got some great clips of the ex 00 Subaru WRC launching sideways off the start line and all the F1 cars rolling back into the pits. Sounded glorious.

I did see that S Type R, what a jag!! Looks like the owner works for Meguiars too.