ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer

Disastra Coupe
Just a few half decent picture's now that i have the Skoda splitter on... Yes, i gave in :rasp:

Not my finest moment with a camera but they're alright...

5650790089_e81ec7f74a_b.jpg

5650790555_21aa5f9484_b.jpg

5650790943_45fa5d6e67_b.jpg

5650791181_ab27a881b0_b.jpg

5651358456_d5700b824b_b.jpg

5651358804_5fb684ceea_b.jpg

Disastra Coupe
+1, thought about getting a cup spoiler ?

It's on the card's... At the end of the year/beginning of next it should be going into the bodyshop to neaten it up a bit. I'm hoping i'll have enough spare cash and that one will pop up for sale at a decent price. Then i can get it painted at the same time.

Out of interest, what is the going rate for a Cup spoiler?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Really really like this mate, clean and simple, cup spoiler would really finish the subtle look as you never see flamers with them

Defo needs a cup spoiler. Finishes off the back end tbh. For my old Flamer, it cost £100 for the spoiler, then another £30 to respray. That and the wheels refurbed and it's perfect!

Were they taken in Mansfield town centre by any chance ;) ?

Disastra Coupe
Cheers guys. Yea, I 100% agree about the spoiler. Needs doing, as do the wheels like Harpham says. Good job I enjoy a project 'ey lol.

And yes, Mansfield Toothill car park lol. Was struggling to think of any decent photo spots!

Disastra Coupe
Cheers guy's... Beginning to think some plain plates without the border would look better?

If i do decide on it then i also might get my mate to knock up a 3/4 plate too if he can.

Disastra Coupe
Thanks people.

When i first received my coilovers from K-Tec one of the rear shocks were leaking.
So i sent it back and they sent a new one out the same day. I just kept standard shocks on 'til i had chance to swap. Top service from them. But i managed to whack them on couple of week back and since the last set of photo's it's dropped the rear about 5 or 10mm (you can tell if you compare this pic's to the last one's).... Very happy with the stance now. Also drive's a hell of a lot better lol.

Disastra Coupe
Really like that mate very smart! I kinda like the fact you havnt got a cup spoiler on it

Sometimes i feel like that lol. But then i'll look at it from certain angle's and really think it could do with one.

Thanks again for the positive comment's people.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
looks pretty sweet ch!p ;)

new clean/pressed plates next?

you going to FCS this year?

oh and cheers for the comment on my thread on sax-p ;) it kinda goes un-noticed on there

Disastra Coupe
looks pretty sweet ch!p ;)

new clean/pressed plates next?

you going to FCS this year?

oh and cheers for the comment on my thread on sax-p ;) it kinda goes un-noticed on there

Lol, cheers dude. I might have some plate's which don't have the border. I'm not risking pressed plates tbh.

Unsure on FCS, if i do i probably won't be showing the car. Leave that for next year when i'm 100% happy with it. However a mate i haven't seen in a while was on about going so if they do then i might go even just to meet them lol.

And no problem lol :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Think it was you i saw coming out of McDs the other day. Car looked bang tidy.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, was headed to the Odeon.

Soon as i saw the tow eye i thought "cliosport.net". Definitely.