ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming bullets.........

Hi Chaps, did these for a customer whos gone of the radar, so i thought id share now. These ware actually for sale via FB. Comments welcome, im also looking for ideas for more custom bullets and parts, so feel free to post them up.

flame_bullets.jpg

They look great mate! Wonder what black with anthracite flames would look like

Thanks mate, yep we could do any colour combo, i have atleast 3 remaining sets of smoothed bullets with the clips intact, and one set of 2.0's with 1 clip broken, i have them coming out my jacksy.

Your paints on route btw mate, just use a mask / in open air, i popped in the health and safety thing of the tins aswell.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! Might have a think about some, been fancying some for a while but cant make my mind up, probably go for black or anthra.dont know if id dare go for flames although they do look mint!

Cheers mate, look forward to getting it. I need to get some small paint brushes. Have been considering doing the yellow omp on my steering wheel, paint would take ok to it would you say? And imagine id need to get a very fine brush and have a steady hand lol?

Hi mate, paint will be fine on the steering wheel, id try and key (sand) the lettering if possible with some fine sand paper (1000grit maybe), same with the other bits key them first, and of course degrease everything so theres nothing to stop it sticking.

Fine brush, steady hand thin coats and build it up till you get the right colour. 1K lacquer painted over the top in the same way to protect the paint.

Lol! Might have a think about some, been fancying some for a while but cant make my mind up, probably go for black or anthra.dont know if id dare go for flames although they do look mint!

Cheers mate, look forward to getting it. I need to get some small paint brushes. Have been considering doing the yellow omp on my steering wheel, paint would take ok to it would you say? And imagine id need to get a very fine brush and have a steady hand lol?