ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing Toxic Fume Light

Ok boys and girls, changed my oil and filters yesterday, was fine for the first ten minutes.

However not the toxic fume light stays on, the engine vibrates badly and the cars misfiring as well.

Anyone have any idea's with whats wrong with it, or how much it'll cost?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
try new spark plugs first. its cheaper. If its misfiring badly though, its likely either them or the coil pack.

VX220 Turbo
next to try is the leads check they're not shorting out as they may of got damaged when working on the filters. those and the plugs are always worth checking before replacing the coil pack

Payed £50 for the coilpack delivered to my door within two days from Shop4parts, cheers to you guys for all you help and that :D

I never saw this before but like above i would put coilpack at top followed by leads plugs are ussualy pretty good.