ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's 150k 172 Project..

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes mate. I've not had a proper chance to take it for a long B road blast yet :( (bloody snow) but it feels much better now with the gearbox sorted, and new clutch fitted.

Let me know when you're going for a drive and I'll join you. Still haven't driven the Meg hard yet.

BG 182 FF
my favourite 172 on here, will look forward to updates in 2011, it has come a long way since you bought it

Petrol Blue 182.
long time no see fletch!! cars looking mint as ever! some good mods to come aswell, keep up the goodwork!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
*****Small Update****

Under construction stickers arrived Xmas eve.
IMG_1887sm.jpg

Today me and the GF bought a new daily driver a very tidy Red Fabia VRS, loving the low down torque and looking forward to Thursday evening when I can take it out for a proper blast!

5218833757_e40587a7e8_z.jpg

It looks just like the above.

So that means come the weekend I can hopefully/ finally fit the RS Sabelt steering wheel (Had it upstairs since March 09!) and remove some weight out of the back of the car.

Speedline 2118's will also be ordered this week :approve:

Clio 172
Really nice car mate and i had a drive in the Fabia VRS was quick but felt a little heavy in the corners but non the less mint :)

keep up the good work :p

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
good stuff fletch, can't wait to see what you do with the 172 now :D you going SRR?

Chris when you back our way?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
good stuff fletch

did you order the new rims then?

Not yet, first day back at work today and really busy, hopefully order them tomorrow or thursday Chris.

good stuff fletch, can't wait to see what you do with the 172 now :D you going SRR?

Chris when you back our way?

Yeah I can finally start doing the stuff I've talked about for the last 2.5 years...LOL.

Not 100% sure if I'll be a SSR.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Quick Update.

New daily driver purchased, so can finally start making some changes...

Speedline 2118 wheels in anthracite (finally ordered) should have them early next week, just need to decide on what tyres to fit R888's are on the shortlist.

I need to buy a steering wheel boss, and Ph1 indicator stalk so I can fit the sabelt cup racer wheel (been sat in the spare room since last March..lol)
And I am also very tempted by the Orcea Group N race exhaust, as I fancy a bit more rasp, and less drone :evil:

And still can't decide between Carbon/Kevlar Corbeau Revenge and Recaro SPG buckets :S

So hopefully by the spring it will start to come together quite quickly! :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't bother with r888's. Too much grip, car won't move around as much. If you go out on track, it's about having fun, not chasing tenths.
In danger of an 'all the gear' situation ;).

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^^^LOL mate.

It's not going to be a tarts car, I Will be tracking it this year :cool:

I'll have to have a sit in yours mate. IIRC you're running Corbeau Revolutions aren't you?

I do really like the look of the SPG's (I <3 recaros) but think these Carbon/kevlar Revenge seats look awesome TBH.

IMG_6552%20copy.jpg