ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flying car!!

Maybe Ive been watching too many knight rider re-runs, I dont know.

I drove over a small hump back bridge, whilst going far to fast for the conditions, and according to the person behind me, my car jumped at least 10 inches off the ground.....wwwweeeee!!!!:devilish:

Unfortunately it landed with slightly turned front wheels, but quickly righted its self....I did think that for a split second I was going to loose it...:(

Its driving ok, but when I checked the tyre pressures it was very low in the tyre that hit the ground first.

Has this happened to anyone else and should I get my car looked at, and if so what should I asked them to check??

Id get em to check your head!! Ya Looney!! lol

I reckon it will be ok IMO, just top your tyres up to the recommended pressure n keep an eye on them for the newt week or so!!

The tyre pressure will be lower as the shock of the car weight falling on it will have let air out of the tyre. Pump the tyre up again and keep checking it every few days. You MAY need a new tyre as the rubber of whatever tyres are made of may be damaged and the pressure may keep going down and down all the time though minute holes in the material. But I would dought it its prbably fien just keep an eye on it.

EDD

They already think I mad at Renault, the way I stand and watch em, un-nerves them I think ;)

I was just blowing off some steam after a long day!!

It seems ok, just done a 30 mile round trip, but Ill keep an eye on the tyres.

Thanx

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 15 December 2003

where is this bridge?
Deepest darkest Cornwall, it just sort of creeps up on you... lol!! Great for hiding sheep under apparently ;)

You may have dinged the alloy which is why its leaking air

roads near me are crap and my 17s have been buckled slightly

which breaks the air seal get it to a tyre place and get it balenced

they will tell if its buckled/dinged or egg shaped